- My inner advisor is dying to heal
- For those uneasy with the world solitude
- You are as important to your health
- Time is the only thief we cant
- Even when life isnt good on the
- Guilt is always hungry dont let it
- Adulthood is when the ghosts of childhood
- Candle light moon star the brightest glow
- When you are unwell must cough sneeze
- Souls wouldnt wear suits and ties theyd
- O peppermint tea two delights per
- Passion spins around love and i am
- Though the circular round and round of routine be
- Being an author is having angels whisper
- When youre really happy the birds chirp
- A man and his art are like
- Does age poison us or do we
- The green grass and the happy skies
- God can never be a definition he
- Only those in tune with nature seem
- Im not a doctor and i dont
- Some stand on tiptoe trying to reach
- If you plant twinkies in your body
- Red is passion lit orange flowerageous yellow suntastic
- If i fall asleep with a pen
- Innovative capitalists have tried to rewrite nature
- Autumn mornings sunshine and crisp air birds
- A notepad by the bedside accounts for
- Destiny our free will gods
- If you cant hear the angels try
- My mission is to remind people that
- Whenever i see sunbeams coming through clouds
- I used to love night best but
- Even as an adult i find it
- Walking through puddles is my favorite metaphor
- Im holding a teardrop for friend until
- I like her because she smiles at
- When an illness knocks you on your
- I swim across a sea of quotes
- If your bodys not right the rest
- When my heart is heavy the sun
- Your prayer can be poetry and poetry
- Look both ways before entering the insanity
- Been collecting quotes since nineteen eighty seven be
- Let the credit card companies market as
- My boyfriend asked me why women think
- Sometimes we dont look up unless have
- Loving is never a waste of time
- An illness of the mind is an
- When a cat speaks its because he
- Fudge is a noun verb an interjection
- When your inner and outer energies radiate
- Sometimes our hearts get tangled and souls
- Hear your heart heart health
- Healing is freedom from worry to live
- Love letters and poems arent the least
- When i kiss you can taste your
- Stop waiting twenty years is the first
- X rays surprise god all the things he
- A nonsmoker is forced to find food
- Hardship is best sailed with a heart
- A hug is a smile with arms
- Its only a matter of inches but
- There is no success but your own
- Poured a cup of hot sepia coffee
- The devil needs no convincing of the
- Sometimes on the lonely nights man in
- Gorgeous bright blue sky with some cloudacious
- Under every full moon are lovers in
- Vegans plant goodwill
- If soup isnt hot enough to make
- If im trying to sleep the ideas
- O pumpkin pie your time has come
- I love america the world brotherhood and
- The scars you cant see are the
- It was the tiniest thing i ever
- Were the passionate visible all we would
- When i tear myself away from my
- Authorship is exhibitionism and readers a species
- Mother nature is the ultimate truth of
- The meaning of life is not an
- Were all accidental soldiers in the army
- If you absolutely cant stay positive dont
- Everyone has that one thing thats totally
- Wallets are the fabricated items into which
- How many stanzas in the springtime breeze
- My body is a bulletin board transmitting
- I love my mother as the trees
- It is of course possible to dance
- As far as the moon is concerned
- Adversity enhances this tale we call life
- Courage is tiny pieces of fear all
- The front door to springtime is a
- Youll meet more angels on a winding
- When it comes to eating right and
- Pray on the shadowy hillside of hardship
- The best part of happiness is the
- Angels sail back to god on the
- Spirit can walk spirit swim climb crawl
- Skin is a covering for our immortality
- The world is hugged by the faithful
- I dont cry over spilt milk but
- And torture myself with happy thoughts
- Hard work is rewarding beyond gold sweating
- Your heart is a sun joy
- Time is an old firmly rooted tree
- Happiness is sharing a bowl of cherries
- Follow your passion and success will follow
- Eliminate physical clutter more importantly eliminate spiritual
- Renew your passions daily
- All it takes is one bloom of
- Life is not always fair sometimes you
- Follow the seasons your heart lead by
- The past cant see you but the
- How can something bother you if wont
- Ink smears as thoughts sometimes do
- When we pray our hearts glow a
- Let your joy scream across the pain
- Coffee is the best thing to douse
- Theres nothing like a mama hug
- My own prescription for health is less
- Raindrops resplendent with angels patter my head
- Sometimes just looking up and seeing the
- Try not to worry as its sticky
- If youve got a poem within you
- Over time the hurt doesnt hurt only
- Work hard enrobe yourself in velvet hope
- Grammar stops at love and art
- Walking is good for solving problems
- Pen names are masks that allow us
- When he walks casts a shadow of
- She kissed me and my mouth wrote
- I tried yoga once but took off
- For those wounded by civilization yoga is
- Dreams digest the meals that are our
- Like steam from a cup of hot
- You are fates shadow or sun depending
- Decorate yourself from the inside out
- I like the snot to run a
- They may as well have called the
- Reality is too much to take in
- Sadness flowers to the next renewing joy
- Hate less live longer
- Writers block is a disease for which
- We strive to be gods worthy audience
- How do i find my tune song
- I pet her and she pays me
- Sometimes even the flight of an angel
- Verses of veggies poems fruit dotted with
- Did you really run into a monster
- Strawberries are the angels of earth innocent
- If i had to sum up friendship
- Action is taking the first step climbing
- I hated him with a passion so
- Dancing faces you towards heaven whichever direction
- The goal of life simple but not
- The swing on your porch is a
- Autumn bowed to place a beautiful crown
- This weary ol workhorse is a unicorn
- The first sip of tea is always
- Scars tell us more about the future
- Dreams are free so free your dreams
- If spring betrays summer would autumn never
- And thank you for a house full
- Art is the struggle to understand
- Worry ducks when purpose flies overhead
- Weather is a great metaphor for life
- I want to giggle myself sleep each
- Underneath courage shouts fear but of a
- Put on your dream hat and dance
My inner advisor is dying to heal me.
For those uneasy with the world, solitude is the only guarantee of confidence.
You are as important to your health as it is to you.
Time is the only thief we can’t get justice against.
Even when life isn’t good on the outside, you have an option to make it good from the inside out.
Guilt is always hungry, don’t let it consume you.
Adulthood is when the ghosts of childhood appear.
Candle light, moon light, star light, The brightest glow is from love light.Amen & props to Old Devil Moon
When you are unwell, you must cough, sneeze, and ache prayer.
Souls wouldn’t wear suits and ties, they’d wear blue jeans and sit cross-legged with a glass of red wine.
O’ peppermint tea – two delights per sip as steamy hot as passion cool as a wintry lake dip
Passion spins around love and I am dizzy around you always.
Though the circular round-and-round of routine be the bulk of life’s affairs, make an occasional jutting diversion ? of fun, love, or something that will outlast you ? so the shape and motion of your life shall resemble the round lifegiving sun with bright rays shining forth from all directions.
Being an author is having angels whisper in your ear ? and devils, too.
When you’re really happy, the birds chirp and the sun shines even on cold dark winter nights ? and flowers bloom on a barren land.
A man and his art are like a fool and his king.
Does age poison us, or do we poison age?
The green grass and the happy skies court the fluttering butterflies.
God can never be a definition. He is more than even the entirety of the dictionary.
Only those in tune with nature seem to pick up on the energy in wind. All sorts of things get swept off in the breeze ? ghosts, pieces of soul, voices unsung, thoughts repressed, love uncherished, and a thousands galore of spiritual ether. Wind is an emotional rush because emotions are rushing by.
Other Popular Guillemets quotes Quotes SMS Messages
Sorry. No data so far.
I’m not a doctor and I don’t know the technical terminology, but I do know that sunshine activates our happiness glands.
Some stand on tiptoe trying to reach God to talk to him ? you try too hard, friend ? drop to your knees and listen, he’ll hear you better that way.
If you plant Twinkies in your body garden, how do you expect to harvest health?
Red is passion-lit, orange is flowerageous, yellow is suntastic, pink is lipsensual, green is lifebursting, blue is skyful, purple is berrydancing, gray is cloudrainy.
If I fall asleep with a pen in my hand, don’t remove it ? I might be writing in my dreams.
Innovative capitalists have tried to rewrite nature, but to no avail.
Autumn mornings: sunshine and crisp air, birds and calmness, year’s end and day’s beginnings.
A notepad by the bedside accounts for half the earnings of my livelihood. If it weren’t for bedtime, half my novels would still be stuck at dock.
Destiny = our free will + God’s free will
If you can’t hear the angels, try quieting the static of worry.
My mission is to remind people that they’re happy.
Whenever I see sunbeams coming through clouds, it always looks to me like God shining himself down onto us. The thing about sunbeams is they’re always there even though we can’t always see them. Same with God.
I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.
Even as an adult I find it difficult to sleep on Christmas Eve. Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter your age.
Walking through puddles is my favorite metaphor for life.
I’m holding a teardrop for a friend Until his heartache and misery end.
I like her because she smiles at me and means it.
When an illness knocks you on your ass, you should stay and relax for a while before trying to get back up.
I swim across a sea of quotes, splashing in the words and riding the waves of wisdom.
If your body’s not right, the rest of your day will go all wrong. Take care of yourself.
When my heart is heavy, the sun helps make it light.
Your prayer can be poetry, and poetry can be your prayer.
Look both ways before entering the insanity.
Been collecting quotes since nineteen eighty-seven Be collecting them ’til the day I go to Heaven. And if by chance it’s to the contrary, Here’s hoping Hell has a great library!
Let the credit card companies market as they will, the only thing that’s priceless is Now.
My boyfriend asked me why women think firemen are sexy, so I explained the pole theory: Men love women who slide down poles, and women love men who slide down poles. Subject dropped.
Sometimes we don’t look up unless we have a reason to. And then it all becomes clear.
Loving is never a waste of time.
An illness of the mind is an illness of the body, and vice versa.
When a cat speaks, it’s because he has something to say, unlike humans who are the great refuse containers of speech.
Fudge is a noun, a verb, an interjection, and delicious!
When your inner and outer energies radiate in harmony, you are blessed and spiritually magnetic.
Sometimes our hearts get tangled And our souls a little off-kilter Friends and family can set us right And help guide us back to the light.
Hear your heart. Heart your health.
Healing is freedom from worry. Healing is to live and not to pretend to live. Healing is gratitude. Healing is balance. Healing is letting go. Healing is the energy of now.
Love letters and poems aren’t the least bit difficult to write, if you write directly from your heart into the ink and don’t channel through your brain first.
When I kiss you, I can taste your soul.
Stop waiting. Twenty years is the first bomb of the future.
X-rays surprise God: all the things he can see that a machine can’t.
A nonsmoker is forced to find food, but for a smoker breakfast can be a cigarette and a cup of bad coffee.
Hardship is best sailed with a heart ship.
A hug is a smile with arms, a laugh with a stronger grip.
It’s only a matter of inches, but skipping gets me just that much closer to heaven.
There is no success but your own success.
Poured a cup of hot sepia coffee in a wisteria flowered mug, dandelion sunshine spilling through the periwinkle sky. (from “Colorful Morning”)
The devil needs no convincing of the poison in your elixir. But did you really think you had medicine?I think I channeled Rumi tonight
Sometimes on the lonely nights the man in the moon is my best friend.
Gorgeous bright blue sky with some cloudacious beautiness on the fringe.
Under every full moon are lovers in love, and under every bright sun two friends smile as one.
Vegans plant goodwill.
If soup isn’t hot enough to make a grown man wince, it’s undrinkable.
If I’m trying to sleep, the ideas won’t stop. If I’m trying to write, there appears a barren nothingness.
O’ pumpkin pie, your time has come ’round again and I am autumnrifically happy!
I love America. I love the world. Brotherhood and sisterhood have no borders. My heart orbits the Earth, love cannot be measured in longitude or latitude.
The scars you can’t see are the hardest to heal.
It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into. (1987 journal entry, about a sick baby bird I nursed back to health as a young teenager)
Were the passionate visible, all we would go blind.
When I tear myself away from my computer I find nothing but beauty, love, relaxation. So why do I have so hard a time tearing myself away?
Authorship is exhibitionism, and readers a species of voyeur.
Mother Nature is the ultimate truth of the show must go on.
The meaning of life is not an unquestionable answer; it is an unanswerable question.
We’re all accidental soldiers in the army of life.
If you absolutely can’t stay positive, don’t go negative, just cruise neutral for a while until you can get back to positive.
Everyone has that one thing that’s totally illogical that someone else must accept, if you want to really love them.
Wallets are the fabricated items into which we put our fabricated money, which most people believe to be their possession of the realest value.
How many stanzas in the springtime breeze? How plenty the raindrops? As He doth please. There is no meter and there is no rhyme, Yet God’s poems always read in perfect time.
My body is a bulletin board, transmitting my condition.
I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine ? she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.
It is of course possible to dance a prayer.
As far as the Moon is concerned, he is always full.
Adversity enhances this tale we call life.
Courage is tiny pieces of fear all glued together.
The front door to springtime is a photographer’s best friend.
You’ll meet more angels on a winding path than on a straight one.later found this: “Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.” E.B. White
When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no “I’ll start tomorrow.” Tomorrow is disease.
Pray on the shadowy hillside of hardship and on the sunny hillside of happiness.
The best part of happiness is the pines.
Angels sail back to God on the sea of joy.
Spirit can walk, spirit can swim, spirit can climb, spirit can crawl. There is no terrain you cannot overcome.
Skin is a covering for our immortality.
The world is hugged by the faithful arms of volunteers.
I don’t cry over spilt milk, but a fallen scoop of ice cream is enough to ruin my whole day.
…and torture myself with happy thoughts…
Hard work is rewarding beyond gold. Sweating is living.
Your heart is a sun ? Joy its stars, Faith a moon, shining in your darkness…
Time is an old firmly rooted tree; we are the breeze rustling its leaves.
Happiness is sharing a bowl of cherries and a book of poetry with a shade tree.
Follow your passion, and success will follow you.
Eliminate physical clutter. More importantly, eliminate spiritual clutter.
Renew your passions daily.and later stumbled upon Chinese saying “Renew thyself completely each day; do it again, and again, and forever again.”
All it takes is one bloom of hope to make a spiritual garden.
Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow.
Follow the seasons. Follow your heart. Lead by example. Lead with love, alongside simplicity and courage, embracing duty, shunning fear.
The past can’t see you, but the future is listening.
How can something bother you if you won’t let it?
Ink smears, as thoughts sometimes do.
When we pray, our hearts glow a glorious joy that lights our souls and all the world around us.
Let your joy scream across the pain.
Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with.
There’s nothing like a mama-hug.
My own prescription for health is less paperwork and more running barefoot through the grass.
Raindrops resplendent with angels patter my head and drizzle God’s love over me. Wet rejoicing abounds!
Sometimes just looking up and seeing the light is enough.
Try not to worry, as it’s sticky and hard to scrub off.
If you’ve got a poem within you today, I can guarantee you a tomorrow.
Over time, the hurt doesn’t hurt. Only regret does.
Work hard, enrobe yourself in velvet hope, and rule your world!
Grammar stops at love, and at art.
Walking is good for solving problems ? it’s like the feet are little psychiatrists.
Pen names are masks that allow us to unmask ourselves.
When he walks he casts a shadow of purpose.
She kissed me, and my mouth wrote a poem of welcome to her lips.
I tried yoga once but took off for the mall halfway through class, as I had a sudden craving for a soft pretzel and world peace.
For those wounded by civilization, yoga is the most healing salve.
Dreams digest the meals that are our days.
Like steam from a cup of hot tea that fogs our glasses, false urgency of matters at hand blurs our vision to important things in the distance.
You are fate’s shadow or fate’s sun, depending on which way you turn.
Decorate yourself from the inside out.This always reminds me of the line from Veronica Shoffstall’s poem “…so you plant your own garden and nourish your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.”
I like the snot to run a little, the tears to accumulate a bit before reaching for the handkerchief. Then I know I’m really crying. Crying just isn’t crying unless it’s messy.
They may as well have called the sun a ball of flaming joy.
Reality is too much to take in heapfuls, but sprinkle it sparingly upon life’s path and most can tread it lightly.
Sadness flowers to the next renewing joy.
Hate less, live longer.
Writer’s block is a disease for which there is no cure, only respite.
We strive to be God’s worthy audience.
How do I find my tune, my song, my personal harmony that’s healing because it’s me?
I pet her and she pays me back in purrs.
Sometimes even the flight of an angel hits turbulence.
Verses of veggies poems of fruit dotted with seeds raw green rhymes in melodious bodies
Did you really run into a monster on your path, or just a mirror?
Strawberries are the angels of the earth, innocent and sweet with green leafy wings reaching heavenward.
If I had to sum up Friendship in one word, it would be Comfort.
Action is taking the first step. Action is climbing the hill. Action combined with desire, harmonious intent, and undoubting yesfulness is invincible. Hallelujah!
I hated him with a passion so deep, sometimes it felt like love.this reminds me of the one from my man Nathaniel Hawthorne… “It is a curious subject of observation and inquiry, whether hatred and love be not the same thing at the bottom….”
Dancing faces you towards Heaven, whichever direction you turn.
The goal of life: simple, but not empty.
The swing on your porch is a better liver of life than the chair in front of your desk.
Autumn bowed to place a beautiful crown on the Queen of Morning, and her velvet robes sway merrily in the chilly breeze.
This weary ol’ workhorse is a unicorn, my friend.
The first sip of tea is always the best… you cringe as it burns the back of your throat, knowing you just had the hottest carpe-diem portion.
Scars tell us more about the future than the past, about how we can live strong despite any pain we’ve been through.
Dreams are free, so free your dreams.
If spring betrays summer, would autumn never arrive?
And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen.
Art is the struggle to understand.
Worry ducks when purpose flies overhead.
Weather is a great metaphor for life ? sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s bad, and there’s nothing much you can do about it but carry an umbrella.
I want to giggle myself to sleep each night and jump on the fluffy, comforting pillows of faith.
Underneath courage shouts fear but of a hoarse voice.
Put on your dream hat and dance all the way to success!